Ranking
Original Post
i might have been scamed
i think i got scammed by ownagehuh i sent him 6175tc full bronze pharos grads and pharos force for a text set and i waited 30 mins and he hasnt sent the set yet
and he said it has been sold(to me) and ive been watching his actions and he is online(on other threads) but i still havnt gotten anyhing
plz help me straighten this out

- nate456
ps i dont want him banned i just want to know wat happened or get my stuff bak or the text set

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by nate456 View Post
i think i got scammed by ownagehuh i sent him 6175tc full bronze pharos grads and pharos force for a text set and i waited 30 mins and he hasnt sent the set yet
and he said it has been sold(to me) and ive been watching his actions and he is online(on other threads) but i still havnt gotten anyhing
plz help me straighten this out

- nate456
ps i dont want him banned i just want to know wat happened or get my stuff bak or the text set

30 minutes isnt enough, wait another day or two and see if he sends it. he could have had to go somewhere before he sent the items, so just be patient. proof would be nice and this should be sent to a toriagent.
Nate456, think a bit. Maybe he's not in the same timezone, so he went to bed when you sent the money & the items !

What I mean by that is, wait at least a day or two, and if you don't get anything, contact a ToriAgent or an Smod, but do NOT create a thread about this.

Thanks.
Gone