Toribash
Original Post
Is it legal to play for money?
Let's say player A's got lots of tc but he sucks. Player B's got mad skills. So A wants more Qi and he's going to pay player B. Can he?
holy shit omg wtf ok enough of that .....this will be categorized as payed farming right ? and veb`s word is law
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
it is allowed....there is a rule like this somewhere in market board...or atlest there was..I've read it
KONY 2012
Originally Posted by veb View Post
dunno

Lol epic. No one has given me a clear answer yet, though I'm sure it's stated somewhere...
You mean playing a bet on a match?

Yup, it's allowed - so long as you have proof there was a deal & both players keep to their ends of the bargain.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Skulfuk he meant

EG:
I pay Skul fuk 10k tc to play using my account & gain 1k tc....U play in my acc get it(I give pssd or omething internal happens)...

& I remember a rule like this in a section...by mosier or someone saying this is allowed....can't find it now tough
KONY 2012
Meh *is half asleep still*

Yeah, that's also allowed so long as you have an agreement & both keep to it.

Oh and use common sense - keep some proof of the deal or no one will be able to help you if it goes tits up.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If anyone accidentally "borrows" your account by changing the password that you gave them, it's not our fault.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!