Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
3.7 Mods Problem
Forgot to put this up earlier when I was having the difficulty, but I noticed that the materials in some mods won't show up.

It gives me the error message: "Failed to load mod"
But it uses the settings in it without the materials Like say for instance, jengatower.tbm, it would set to the right settings but there would be no blocks, and for Katana.tbm it would still be set right, but the swords wouldn't show.

I've also noticed the /set reactiontime is broken too. I will do /set reactiontime ##, but it would say none and it would still work Can someone please fix this? sorry my computer is messing up, so when ever I press enter to make the line go down it will just stick together in a paragraph :/
Last edited by IzaFii; Mar 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
Thanks Hampa (:
For some reason all my downloads on TB are very slow, which is why after a few days i still can't play some.
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
really hampa?

for example: katana.tbm is not in my mod folder.... and thats been around for a long time right?

for a temporary fix, mayby get 3.69, copy mod folder, and deleate 3.7 mod folder.

and the reactiontime thing wil ALLWAYS say none. i dont know why.... however: it still works, but even if you /set, it will display /set reactiontime none.

so when it says none, ignore it, becuase the reactiontime has changed. if it still doesnt, you should seek more help.

it would be nice if /set displayed the correct reactiontime, just out of convienence.
- its been a while
all you need to do is copy every mod from your 3.69 folder (or whatever you upgraded from) into your 3.70 folder
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes