Toribash
Original Post
I hope that you are like 12 years old or something

User was infracted for this post. (Insulted other members)
Last edited by RedDevil; Mar 9, 2009 at 07:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Valtism View Post
I hope that you are like 12 years old or something

Valtism, if the rest of your posts are like this, then I think you are on the road to fame.

Also yeah, it isnt really very good. Try to work the line art a lot more, get the head in the right shape and make the neck proper.

Find tuts on Google.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
can't you see that theres "collar" or whatever it is called on the neck so it might look weird. But get the head right shape and i think the ears are bit too high even for animal ears on human
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Hey I like it, can I play with it?

Edit: You need to work a lot more on the nose and eyes. And a little on hairstyles.

Try googling for manga/anime nose / eye examples.

I played with it a bit, not done, hope you don't mind.

Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 9, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Hm just noted it does not have a neck... usually a neck starts from the rear parts of the jaw and goes outwards and down to the shoulders

Edit: Added neck

Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 9, 2009 at 07:31 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Freelancers version is way better. But since you gave him the base I'm gonna rate you 7/10 ;)

Often Art is best when it inspired people to do something
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.