Toribash
If you meen BloodyBR,I doubt he scammed you.

Also take a screenshot or some proof if he ACTUALLY did scam you and report it to a moderator/admin etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by BloodyBR
slipanc not ban me please the coveiro give me the password for his account of the items I get it.
PLEASE DONT BAN ME!

Pics or it didnt happen.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
Cough*
Cough*

What was the deal?
Was it ingame or via PM?
Any screenshots/proof?

If you posted that for me then it was via PM, he sent 2 panic PM-s in which he dosent want me to ban him.

Screenshotts: http://slipanc.extra.hu/PM1.png
http://slipanc.extra.hu/PM2.png

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
PT can ban

Normal PT members can't ban. There's a lot of the PT who are Smod or higher, and if a normal PT member needs a ban the just need to ask a Smod to do it.

Back on topic - BloodyBR's account is currently being investigated by me since it's been hacked by someone else, so yeah, someone may have scammed you with that username, but it wasn't the owner.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Sais Here Coverio gave bloodybr the password to his account.

I call shenanigans, But then....

It sais Here That gravedigger told him, I call some hard-core shenanigans.

Credits to slip
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Normal PT members can't ban. There's a lot of the PT who are Smod or higher, and if a normal PT member needs a ban the just need to ask a Smod to do it.

Back on topic - BloodyBR's account is currently being investigated by me since it's been hacked by someone else, so yeah, someone may have scammed you with that username, but it wasn't the owner.

That was the thing about that, I dont even know the guy. And I cant/dont want to ban anyone, if I would like to, then i would ask some smod or higher.

Back on topic: I also got a PM from a guy named MasterBR, who seemed the same guy whop sent me the previous PM-s.
1st
2nd

Directed him straight to Skulfuk (I hope I didnt cause too much trouble with it Skul:P).

Vox sucks