Toribash
Original Post
3.7 isent working for me.
im trying to dl 3.7 and it works i can open up toribash but the white letters that say stuff like -Free play and -Multiplayer arent there and i dont know whats wrong with it.
First to help me with a problem solving answer gets a cookie and the feeling of a job well done.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Okay...

Screen shot, and re-install...i guess
If the problem consist, and you can still play, just not see the menu, heres sme blackbelt serves for you.

/jo judo7
/jo kickbox7
/jo wushu7
/jo aikido7

Just the basics
Hit esc to close the menu thingy majiger.
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
im trying to dl 3.7 and it works i can open up toribash but the white letters that say stuff like -Free play and -Multiplayer arent there and i dont know whats wrong with it.
First to help me with a problem solving answer gets a cookie and the feeling of a job well done.

You need to update your graphics driver. Old drivers haven't displayed the menu since 3.60.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
You need to update your graphics driver. Old drivers haven't displayed the menu since 3.60.

Yea thats probably it thx man.
Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
See, thats what I was thinking skull...

But im pretty sure played 3.69 with him....

you did execpt i was on my dads computer when i played 3.69 and now 3.7(just updated my dads)
but im at my moms house and her comp is rather shitty so its probably the graphics driver.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
you mean the tc i give you cause i feel bad for beating you too many times?
Want to join Vampire?