Ranking
Original Post
did you open the crate?

maybe you need to wait for delivery of the crate.

also, where did you look for the movie?
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
the game only record ppm images!!!it doesnt create any movie,and i use the movie.lua script that came in toribash 3.70.
Movie.lua has been broken for a while. As it stands you've got a couple of choices.

1. Get FRAPS or another capture program.
2. Use this modified version of movie.lua and a 3rd party app to stick the images together.

Personally, I'd go for option 1.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Movie.lua has been broken for a while. As it stands you've got a couple of choices.

1. Get FRAPS or another capture program.
2. Use this modified version of movie.lua and a 3rd party app to stick the images together.

Personally, I'd go for option 1.

Movie.lua only records with like 1 frames per sec. Fraps records with like 30 or so.

So practically Fraps is better and faster. Use it and make some wonderful movies

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Also, when you will record movies with Fraps, it will be slow as hell. To fix this, you can buy Fraps & activate the No Lag option.
Gone
Originally Posted by CRAZYHUNT View Post
Me too!!!!!!!!!......

I have this problem !!!!!!

Hmm, read up, you just got the answer O.o

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

When using FRAPS you'll get some in-game slow down regardless, and if you're using the demo any lag you get will appear in the video.

With the full version you get a 'No-Sync' option which removes the lag, thus making perfectly recorded videos.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you