Toribash
Original Post
weird uke
ok so i wus playing toribash when i go to single player it has a helios force wearing then i wus too lazy to take it off by folder so i downloaded uke's items
/dl uke
then i saw he had some different textures i got little anoyed by the textures so i remove it in the folder
but one question.......
why is uke has new original items? is uke's new original items are trails and texture? pls answer admins
lol its weird,happend to me for about a month but stopped now..he used to wear like..Radioactive and sphinx grads,noxious force and relax and no textures lol

-also PURE radioactive trails,like custom trails painted radioactiveness-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
nah those are just his textures... idk why, someone made him new ones. i think they are cool, but if you don't like them then you can just delete them from his custom folder, but make sure you don't delete the head.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
oh well back to the old job of taking off ukes items
is to go to the folder instead *sigh*
i thought it will be more easy if o downloaded but again it made me more hard cause it has many textures oh well k thx guys
pls close
Originally Posted by ID12345 View Post
yeah cause when i go online thats what i see

well its like how a guy with stuff you havent dl on looks like uke or tori well say /dl namehere and it will come up with what textures and items he is wearing and the uke textures will go away
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.