Toribash
Original Post
No qi. - what's the crack?
I'm in a room, with a friend. Playing a few games of insta and we realise the qi. level isn't rising. He then went to check out other rooms and didn't get any qi. for the games he played in the rooms.

What's happening?
Yeah, I played in three other rooms and still got no QI also didnt get Toricredits from my booster.
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
I'm in a room, with a friend. Playing a few games of insta and we realise the qi. level isn't rising. He then went to check out other rooms and didn't get any qi. for the games he played in the rooms.

What's happening?

There is some sort of farming avoidance. For some mods you dont earn QI or TC, only if you play enought rounds. Like in jousting, if you DQ in the first round, you wont get any TC or QI for that even if it sais you do.

As i said these only appear at some specific mods, but your server might have been bugged, so you didnt get QI because you finished too fast.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
There is some sort of farming avoidance. For some mods you dont earn QI or TC, only if you play enought rounds. Like in jousting, if you DQ in the first round, you wont get any TC or QI for that even if it sais you do.

As i said these only appear at some specific mods, but your server might have been bugged, so you didnt get QI because you finished too fast.

They didn't earn Qi anywhere apparently.
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
They didn't earn Qi anywhere apparently.

Well then no idea actually. There was a thing like this after a major TB server crash. Then all the servers were overloaded, and they didnt gave QI nor TC. Though that was available to everyone, so not this situation.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!