Toribash
Original Post
Account blocked
Hi. This is my 2nd account.

My first one was XboxMan. I wanted to activate it, but i did a mistake in e-mail adress and now i can't log in on that account.
Pls help, i have 8k tc and acid force there(((
Do you have any proof that it's your account?

How do we know you're not just someone looking for Mods to hand you someones password?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Madness93 View Post
i dont know how to prove it.

can admins check IP?

Yes they can. Also some screenshots would be great

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Account activated. If you don't have the password to that account, talk to support at toribash.com
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Sorted - password sent.

*EDIT*

He couldn't get it back himself due to a typo on his email address. XD

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I tried to change my e-mail, then I got all these e-mails acting as if i wanted to create an account, and it just took me to the registration page and gave me a random code and the field it said to type it in didn't exist, but I got help from an admin. But I still don't know how I would do it myself, and i won't try.
Originally Posted by FoodEater View Post
I tried to change my e-mail, then I got all these e-mails acting as if i wanted to create an account, and it just took me to the registration page and gave me a random code and the field it said to type it in didn't exist, but I got help from an admin. But I still don't know how I would do it myself, and i won't try.

I had the same problem. I emailed [email protected] or w/e and they activated my account for me. Just ask an admin to activate your account or do what I did.
(☞゚∀゚)☞