Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
my replays
some vids that i made.... plz tell me what u think of them...
and one pic i took today. looks like arrow

Re: my replays
dammit! you stole my move (head and arms) and i have "head and half" too! the best replay was the last one!

watch some of MY replays bloodymess triggerhappy
Retired Player
i didnt know coz i never seen your replays sorry for steal but were they any good?

and i have to say u really r good

There's a modify button for a reason. Qegola
Terminal Be nice to the little Newbie. ^_^ The replays were alright. nothing I haven't seen before but they were alright. ^_^
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

thx m8... just started to slize and dice mr.uke... thought i were pretty good until i saw that other dudes replays... your right im just a noobie who wants to learn
ADT is right. Double posting IS bannable.

Since you're new and don't seem to yet know how to use the modify button, I'll just fix the post for you.

As for the replays, they're good for being new to the game, especially since you're not stuck doing everything symmetrical.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
why is it so big a deal? sorry i double posted once... ffs didnt know... but still thanks for reply...
hey guys. leave te newbie alone! he/she just double posted ONE time ;) i'm double posted when i was newbie (i'm not newbie anymore )
Retired Player