Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMGS] K'nex Golf-Ball Gun
yo dawg, I herd u liek Facepunch, so we put a Facepunch in your Toribash so you can Facepunch while you Toribash.

that out of the way, my internet connection is being a complete bitch and not working, so in that time I decided to make a working golf-ball gun out of my old K'nex toys. I have a shit-load of those pieces so making this was fairly easy. the only problems with it right now, is that Im still figuring out the firing/triggering mechanism and I need to add the handle so I can hold it easier.

this is just a side view.

just sort of a back view

this is the loading mechanism. the entire gun is going to be like a backwards shotgun with a clip at the top.

when the bottom handle is slid away from you, the door at the top slides over too, letting a golf-ball fall into the barrel. Im still working on the clip.

a closer view of the trigger. its that green piece with the white stick at the bottom.

a down-the-barrel view. the white piece at the end will be connected to a rubber band at the front and the trigger will set it off somehow without breaking the gun in half (I had to fix it ;o )

heres my cat, who always likes being around when I have the camera out.

C&C please.
sweet cat

I remember those things

brings back memories!

That's way better than anything i'd built back then

I'd so love it see it in action, so i hope u figure it out!

GL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
<3 your cat. Cool musta taken you a while <.</
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Man, when I was small, I built bases with Lego. xD

Funny thing is, your mum probably never thought of you building a gun with this when buying it. "Oh look, little Diealready is making something..how cuuute!"

Great idea, man :P
no, it actually took me about an entire weekend with the progress right now. I got the trigger to snap back in place, but I need a reset mechanism.