Toribash
Original Post
Free Head Textures!
TEMPERARY CLOSE UNTILL ALL OF MY PAST REQUESTS ARE DONE Ok guys, I'm pretty bad with heads, so I am going to practise on some heads. FOR FREE Request stuff using THIS:

Primary Color:
Seconday Color:
Visor or Eyes?:
Anything else you want to add.

NOTE: I WILL NOT REDO YOUR HEAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THIS IS FOR PRACTISE! (ONE HEAD PER PERSON)

I got ALLOT of time on my hands, so Requests will be done fast

NOTE: Do not expect epic heads that are unbelievable! This is so I can get practise making heads, and try new styles. If you want a good looking head that's amazing looking, this isn't your place. I AM PRACTICING!

Waiting Requests:

nnaass
GumFighter
KROOK
ryan542
Majorbank
gamer4200
Hedhuntr
Hogan

Finished Heads: None yet :P
Last edited by Cinamintz; Mar 26, 2009 at 05:59 PM.
Primary color: Elf
Secondary: Pure
Eyes or visor: Eyes
Unique tribl design, maybe hand drawn? i dont want brushes
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh how nice of you, i have 2 requests though so its up to you if you wish to do both,

1) a head with black background and my name in green writing on the back, any font..
2)crazy blue flame or pattern around eyes with my name in blue on the back with black background, if you could do them just message me when your done, thanks.
Cool guys! I'll get to work!

EDIT: KROOK, you added no detail to those requests. Please fill out the request that I posted. So I can get all of the details.
Last edited by Cinamintz; Mar 23, 2009 at 03:56 AM.
Primary Color: Pure
Seconday Color: Vampire
Visor or Eyes?: half and half O.o (mebe I'll challenge you a bit for your practice)
Anything else you want to add. It should be a minimal design, but the features should be accented. Somewhat tech-themed, but not robotic per se... be creative. thats what practice is about ^^
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Primary Color: Magnetite
Seconday Color: Imperial
Visor or Eyes?: Visor
Anything else you want to add: Nothing
Typical Russian / Brony since 2011 / FighterKHV's alt
Smoke ²¸D everyday!