Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Mac 3.67 build broken?
Downloaded the latest mac build and uhh... it wont even start up.

26/03/09 2:01:04 PM [0x0-0x48048].Toribash[328] sh: ./Toribash.app/Contents/MacOS/tb_osx: Bad CPU type in executable

is this problem purely on my end or is there something wrong with the file that's up for download?
Also, when I downloaded it I overwrote my existing copy of toribash, So it has broken something somehow
the latest mac version is toribash 3.66
http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php
try again with this download.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Also make sure you've got the right version for your Mac.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It says 3.66 before you download it, but then it says that it is 3.67 as you are downloading it. o.-

I am under the impression that these two builds are supposed to be interchangeable but uhhh...

fresh re install... but no dice.. it doesn't even load up at all, no error alert from the operating system, nothing.. o.-

>.<
Did some poking around, came up with a possible reason for it to be behaving like this..

Opened up the toribash.app package, went to Contents/MacOS/tb_osx

Checked its info and it says " Kind: Unix Executable File (Intel) "

where as the info of the other file in Contents/MacOS/toribash says Unix Executable File (Universal)

So is it possible that this build isnt working on my machine due to it being a non intel processor >.<

Dual 2 GHz PowerPC g5

I will download the other mac version and see if that works.. >.>
Huzza! it works!

* face palm *

Problem may have existed between keyboard and chair.

That said The whole Intel chip thing may want to be put in the files description to avoid a repetition of this dialogue in the future perhaps?
If you click to download the Mac version is states on the download what processor type it's for.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you