Toribash
Original Post
Re: qi and multiple accounts
Ok, so I have a few accounts with a bit of qi(more than 1000) on each. Is there any way for the qi for all of them to be transferred to one of them(this account)?

If so, what information will be needed and how long would it take.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No there is not, you used to be able to ask hampa to do it but he has stopped doing it for people. (that was a while back, I believe before you were even a member)
Ok, so I have a few accounts with a bit of qi(more than 1000) on each. Is there any way for the qi for all of them to be transferred to one of them(this account)?

I sense more of your bullshit farming.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post

why do you have these accounts?
to compete in tourneys where only blackbelts or lower are allowed and then pwnin n00bs and gettin tcs?
My deviantART
so wut?
Umm, no. I have these accounts because i made one to keep playing with my clanmates in official servers. (Khaoskill)

And another account that i was given as part of a trade.

Now if all you are going to do is flame me, then get out of my thread. If you actually have helpful information, then you can continue to post here.

edit: I would really like a mod to answer this, even though i trust Daxx, i just wanna be sure.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 27, 2009 at 05:53 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flamers, be damned.

Gumfighter: No, the admins do not transfer qi.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
alright, thank you for that answer Suo.

im gonna close this now
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]