Toribash
Original Post
tons of suggestions with tons of support
hi.
i might be new to the forums but i can sure say this is one of the most awesomest games i just want to tell you of my sugesttions that are also surounded from my friends that played this game
1.arenas: it would be awesome to make some arenas as in dojos with collltions and stuff or even a cage or a wwe ring
2.projectiles/weapons:how about just randomly adding stuff to the map that you can grab and throw or fight with
3.random zones: as in like a pole fight or a hanging ladder match.
and for the support i am a modeler so i can get lots of work done heres a small exaple of a kunai i mead:

and i can take requests and im also gonna make a spear waiting for a reply maor.
Re: tons of suggestions with tons of support
Umm, firstly, there is a thread for suggestion alone.

Secondly, if you had read it, it's all been suggested multiple times before and as having a Ph.d. on Toribash i can surely say they may appear in toribash eventually.

*golf-applause*
What what? In the butt.
Re: tons of suggestions with tons of support
Thats some nice models moar, but Toribash doesn't use models. All thats available in the Toribash engine is a sphere, square and box. Something like that, and they just stick together and make up the players.
The reason? Pixel-Perfect collision. Which I don't think can be done too well using models.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.