Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
"What a sloppy mess this turned out to be"
2 messy replays, made recently. What do you think sucks, is good, could be done about them?..
Attached Files
ADeadyTurnsHisEyesToAnother.rpl (178.2 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by deady; Mar 28, 2009 at 07:39 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Not a bad pair of replays there deady.
In the first one, I really didn't like how it seemed like your kicks didn't have a chance to extend fully, most notably the decap, where it looked more like you just tickled his neck with your toe than kicked his head off in a vicious manner.

The second replay had no such oddities and had two booms to boot, I liked this one.

8/10
9/10

Edit: Note to chow a few posts down, the gravity is 20 in the first one and standard in the second.
Last edited by Phoenix; Mar 29, 2009 at 03:35 AM.
First was actually a little meh. Aside from the numbers of dismemberments, the tap kick, and the end bit where you grabbed his leg, pretty okay.

Second was much better. The first "kick" was nice, and the follow-up was smooth and splatter-y.
Second was great, 9/10. The first one, however, didn't seem to "dazzle" me. No rating for first one.
I'm Refreshing
yeah the first decap of the first replay was really crap (no offense i cant do better)

but you made that up with the 2nd replay wich had a really good decap and was really good

1st 7/10
2nd1 10/10

OVERALL
~~~~~~
9/10
the first one would have been better if u fully extended leg with the decap, and the second was cool it reminded me of something chez did. try not to be so jerky though, its looked like u had a twitch at some points, however you did say they were messy btw wat was the gravity at?...7.5/10
im dead