Toribash
Original Post
Shake it off.
New replays, all madmen this time, replay names are three things I have encountered today.

For the second replay, type in /sm 1

Enjoy.
Attached Files
Bullet Bill.rpl (173.9 KB, 68 views)
Platypus.rpl (221.9 KB, 65 views)
Saltines.rpl (218.0 KB, 63 views)
Everything was incredibly smooth and clean, you get a 9.5/10 from me, in all of them. Sorry for no C&C, but those replays have to be watched in detail to be constructively criticised.

EDIT: Thinking again, I'll watch them on detail.

Bullet Bill.rpl: Everything was pretty smoothened up, until you reached the end, where you slowed down a bit. The replay is overall slow, and I'm not a big fan of slow madmen. Still, it's a 9/10 from me, because it's overall smooth and good looking.

Platypus.rpl: The best replay of the 3, in my opinion. It's just a madman, no way around it. 10/10

Saltines.rpl: I loved the decap on it, because I'm a huge punch fan. In fact, I didn't notice you DMed the leg later, so you get extra points for persistence. Overall smooth and nice, not much to say about it. 9.75/10
You are the man. You have incredible replaying abilities. I love the way you get loads of power smoothly and quickly.

Great job.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Incredible replays. I don't have time right now to C&C but I'll edit detailed comments into this post later on. Good work Phoenix.

Bullet Bill - The split was sweet, good way to open the replay. To be honest, I expected more from the second hit. There was a build up and it only ended in the one glute break. I must say though, the decap made up for that, good work there. What can I say about that kickback boomhit? Ace. 9/10

Platypus - Nice boomhit to kick things off (no pun intended). I can't help but feeling you were aiming for the head but settled for a split though... Looks a tiny bit indecisive there, but that's probably just me. Epic follow up punch also, worked very well. Crafty little decap. I didn't see it the first time watching through. To me, there was a bit of a lull between that and the arm break though, could've done with being a bit quicker. Flipping fast punch after that, shame it didn't make contact at the full speed though. I'd give that a 9.5/10 but something about the lull makes me want to go for a 9/10, so I'll go with that.
Last edited by Tamer0; Apr 10, 2009 at 12:58 AM.
Very much do leik these. I love your power. But you also had uke just randomly grab in that one madman one.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
very nice indeed. I was watching them and thinking....holy shit almost 62! nice

Saltines was my favorite. Very stylish and powerful open, and then the chase is just about prefect. 9.5/10

Bullet Bill was also very nice. I love the decap, and the only "flaw" I can see is that the first kick is lacking a bit of follow through, but who gives a shit, its an awesome replay. 9/10

Platyupus, while very good, was my least favorite of the first three. You do a lot of damage very quickly, but I think it lacks the style of the other two. 7/10

Righttime I didnt like on a first glance, but after watching it again I see that it is actually very good as well. I love the kicks, and it seems very controlled. 9/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks for the comments and ratings everyone.

Also, Uke's grabbed hand was caused by me accidentally clicking through my leg or arm or something at some point in the replay, and not noticing until way later.

I tried to go back and hax it back to staying ungrabbed, but for some reason that just made the rest of the replay glitch like crazy, so I just left it in.