Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Head Stomp, and other way awesome moves
Hey- Ive been playing this from way back and just thought youd like to see some pro moves 

Head Stomp is my favorite, I think it looks like a scene from the Matrix
Gore, is a replay with the most body parts broken in a single 1 player match.

WOW, I renamed Showoff and it got screwed up so that one doesnt work.
Attached Files
Head Stomp From Front Flip.rpl (44.7 KB, 114 views)
GORE.rpl (49.3 KB, 54 views)
ShowOff.rpl (142 Bytes, 40 views)
I dont mean to be especially mean dude, but those replays are not pro. They are really no where near pro... The first one is your favourite? What was it? No decap, no dm at all. A flip and a crappy landing on his face.. but no decap.

I have no idea what this even means...
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by ouxuan027 View Post
The Wolf was and fox live together, and the Wolf to what, fox has to do, because fox weakly.Louis Vuitton Australia Once they across a large forest, together Gogh Wolf said, "Give me, to find something to eat, or I'll take you to eat." The fox replied: "I know nearby had a farm, there are two lambs. If you are willing, we'll go get one." The Wolf thought this was a good idea, and fox came to the farm. Fox slip through stole a lamb to the Wolf, oneself quickly away. The Wolf ate that only lamb, not satisfied, also want to eat, so his run to steal. The Wolf clumsy, immediately are shorn ewes found, then "baa" exclaimed. The farmer ran out a look heard is Wolf, resolute ground give a good beat, straight played howl called, limped ran to the fox went there. "You cheated me very bitter wow!" The Wolf said, "I want to have a sheep, the farmer surprise attack, played I almost become raga!"Louis Vuitton Handbag Fox said: "who let you so greedy ah." de Chili looking, sniff side finally discovered put bread plate, he stole a six pancakes to Wolf. "This is for you to eat."Replica Louis Vuitton Purses The fox said, and left. The Wolf ate six wafers shortly thereafter, say to you: "this bread really let people also want to eat." Sound, she found that stunned farm is Wolf, hurriedly call a person, and together they clubbed ruthlessly dozen, straight played Wolf dragging two lame leg ran howling back to the forest. "

What the fuck?

Anyways, imo those were pretty bad. They were lame and looked like it was your first day playing toribash. 2/10 because I was slightly amused by that quote.
------------------------------

Oh wait wait wait wait wait. This should be closed.
This has seriously got to be one of the most extreme bumps I have ever seen. 6 years... This should be a new record or something...

And the replays aren't even that bad. Dm's ain't everything ya know. It's all about style!
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
I didn't say anything about dm's. There was no style in this was just gameboy depth-ed flailing.
Okay seriously this time. I'm leaving. :l