Toribash
Original Post
Replay problem.
Ok i am tired of this. When i do some awesome replay it lags . My friend have the same problem . Can someone tell whats wrong ? Is that game problem or my PC is bad. (If my PC is to slow then i will be shocked <_< ) If you need this replay then say me how to add it. (i don't know how sorry) Its just annoying when you try so hard to make some cool replay and it lags . Not all replays lags but only those replays where you pull of more details from oppenent .

The question is what can i do to fix this problem?
Sorry for double post (really sorry =[ ) No one can't help me ? I just want to know , because i want to make new replays but if they will lag again i will wasted my time. So no one know whats wrong ?
OK i will try.

EDIT: no its don't work . The replay plays normal but in moment when pull off arm in that moment lags then again normal and then when i do decap , I hit Ukes head lag and the head flying away.
Last edited by Hykimachi; Apr 4, 2009 at 04:20 PM.
Can you post a replay so we can check it out?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Hykimachi View Post
I can't upload replay every time when i try to do it shows : "
Something went wrong. Please contact Kitfox "

When making a new post, scroll down to additional options. Press manage attachments. Browse your replay and press upload. Wait. Then X out of the window. Press submit reply.
Whoop Whoop