Toribash
Original Post
Help on toribash 3.71
Hello all, i just learned that promo items require toribash 3.7 so i decided to be a retard and download it just to see my awesome ivory user text. Well turns out i gave up my awesome toribash 3.69 and instead i have toribash 3.7, cant download 3.69. Also, in toribash 3.69 everything was ok. But nooooooo toribash 3.7 has this awesome function that whites out the right half of your screen. I figure out that if i wait an hour, this will go away. Then i close, reopen, white space all again. Another hour passes, its gone. What the heck is wrong? How do i fix this problem?
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Oh so all i do is /re 700? i cant tell right now because im on my computer that i did not download 3.69. Ill check it by friday but any more help would be really nice
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
ye thats what you do it should work , im not sure if it worked first time i mean like showed up again so you if it happens again just do /re 700 800 or somethink few times