Toribash
Original Post
Transparency?
How do I make transparent heads? There are places transparent but it won't show on toribash. And yeah the transparency is turned on.
Halp?
oh. you need to add a alpha channel. You can do this in the lower right corner. In the Box where the layers are. I cant tell it exact because i dont have ps
You know how to use layers Lempika? From memory you click one of the tabs on the layers pallet and it will show 4 layers, Red, Green, Blue and Alpha (it may not show the Alpha channel, you may have to create it as you would any other layer, and just name it Alpha).

On the alpha layer the darker the more transparent. So black is fully transparent, and white is fully opaque.

If this is what you did and it still doesnt work, then you should check you are saving in PNG or TGA format, which supports alpha layers. From memory if you want to upload you use PNG, if you are putting in your custom texture folder you use TGA.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow that site pretty much showed me everything! Thanks Hamster and Gorman. I kinda feel stupid now.
But! Wht format do I save it to? I saved it into Targa and it didn't work :/
Last edited by Lempika; Apr 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM.
How does targa not work.
Did you save it as blahblah.tga?
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?