Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How bad i am.
3 random 1P replays + 2 MP replays ^_^

1) an attempt at madmaning. Putting Uke into the air seem to work bettre for other people, i should've done it... Meh ! First try, don't be kind. I've been told it needed a decap, too
2) I wanted my tori to look like a predator, so it's stylish, yet not technical at all and symetric as hell xD Well, at least it looks kewl ^_^
3)2 kicks. I just tried to do random stuff and follow up with a split just to know if i was able to. It was hard but heh, it worked ^_^
4)judo with kewl ending
5) judo, with awesum' ending *yep, i actually bounce on this guy's head*
Attached Files
1st madman.rpl (98.2 KB, 16 views)
predator decap.rpl (43.8 KB, 14 views)
double fury.rpl (68.3 KB, 13 views)
lolpwnt2.rpl (24.9 KB, 14 views)
lolpwnt4.rpl (25.1 KB, 11 views)
No bad, kiddo.

Your madman/singleplayer replays are alright-ish. I have similar SP replays. Its OK, not all of us are noweb or chez...

Multiplayer tho is rather pedantic stuff. The first MP replay is a "luck" win for you. You got decapped, and the other guy just plain failed. Not really any skill or anything.

The second is a simple arial momentum shift. They are fun, yes, but rather standard. I'm sure you'll find yourself doing that more times (and with more destructive results) down the road.

Keep on truckin' man. I'm expecting better replays from you next time. Don't let me down.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.