Ranking
Original Post
Burnin toribash to CD?
Can i burn toribash to a cd? I thought about it, if a company lets you download their own created game, it has nothing to do with copyright issue, so, Can i burn toribash to my cd? Please answer me.............
Re: Burnin toribash to CD?
Probably, so long as you do not have the following on the same CD:

1) A reg key.
2) A "cracked" version of Toribash.
3) A list of reg keys.
4) No license agreement... if there was one again...
5) CD doesn't contain a config file with a reg key in it.
6) CD only has demo version of Toribash.

So long as you follow those, I don't see a problem with it, although I'd wait for someone like hampa's word on this...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I like this idea. If the CD had only the demo version of Toribash, it would be a great way to advertise (maybe distributing them to stores such as Virgin, Gamestop, etc.) since many people who would probably like the game don't know about the website. Perhaps mass production by developers...?
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
WHY would you burn it to a CD?

If your burning it to make cool CD art, show us!

Originally Posted by CrazyNinja
I like this idea. If the CD had only the demo version of Toribash, it would be a great way to advertise (maybe distributing them to stores such as Virgin, Gamestop, etc.) since many people who would probably like the game don't know about the website. Perhaps mass production by developers...?

Costs lots of money.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb
WHY would you burn it to a CD?

If your burning it to make cool CD art, show us!

Originally Posted by CrazyNinja

Costs lots of money.

Well, i'm scared the comp my break down and i have to download all over again, the last time my comp broke down, my custom head went with the flow, that was freakin the best head i ever make....
Originally Posted by suomynona
Probably, so long as you do not have the following on the same CD:

1) A reg key.
2) A "cracked" version of Toribash.
3) A list of reg keys.
4) No license agreement... if there was one again...
5) CD doesn't contain a config file with a reg key in it.
6) CD only has demo version of Toribash.

So long as you follow those, I don't see a problem with it, although I'd wait for someone like hampa's word on this...

If i have a reg version, can i burn the regged version to another disc? And can a reg key work on any other versions?
Like if my comp breaks down and the regged version goes away too , i download another toribash , i supposed we can use the same reg key on that version? Sorry, if you don't understand me...
=\ umm.. why not just download the newest version again? and as longg as u have ur reg key written somewhere u wont lose it.. u just gotta re-enter it
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
Originally Posted by BiH
=\ umm.. why not just download the newest version again? and as longg as u have ur reg key written somewhere u wont lose it.. u just gotta re-enter it

Thank you everytori, hey, BiH how do you do the cool turning tori sig ?