Ranking
Original Post
Classical music thread.
So, yeah, I thought we should have one of these.
Most people don't like classical music that much, and I don't get why...

Well, here, we can discuss it!
Got any favourite composers? Players? Any piece that gives you that special feeling?

Share it here!

Going to start off with a mindblowing video:

(Yuja Wang playing Cziffra's rendition of The Flight Of The Bumblebee)
I play the piano, too. I'm a bit more of a piano classical music lover. But I also like certain pieces that don't involve the piano, of course. But my main likes are on that area.

One of my favourite pieces ever. <.<
Chopin Etude op. 25 n. 11 (Winter Wind)
I love most all of Beethoven's work.
I learnt to play Fur Elise on the guitar... One of the most beautiful things I've heard when played properly.
&quot;Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork.&quot;

Funny fact about this movement. At the opening of the work, Beethoven included a written direction that the sustain pedal should be depressed for the entire duration of the first movement. ("One must play this whole piece [meaning "movement"] very delicately and without dampers."). The modern piano has a much longer sustain time than the instruments of Beethoven's day. Therefore, his instruction cannot be followed by pianists playing modern instruments without creating an unpleasantly dissonant sound.

Took it from Wikipedia, confirmed by a friend of mine who is a classical music savvy.
Wow. I actually dont listen to classic music much anymore, but when i do it's an LP played at 78 rpm. Great dance music

Sorry if i seem like a killjoy here, i'll back out of this thread.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend