Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think it's cheatin?
yes.
1 Votes / 20.00%
No and you're gay!
1 Votes / 20.00%
nah.
3 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
cheating moves.
cheater!.rpl

that red guy is cheater he used huricane so guys please get him some warning about doing those moves.
because it's totaly imposible to beat that guy should make hard mistake and just then blue can win but but really thats cheating inferno500 geted 12 wins in a row by doing just that.
"Huricane" move: is attack without changing your place and moving hands with swords up and down.
any 2 frame sets not moving should be counted as cheating just not if you're spining jumping moving legs and hand or being in the air(more than 1 meter)
Last edited by Starioshka; Apr 24, 2009 at 08:04 PM. Reason: something for more knowlege.
There are no ,,Cheat moves'' in toribash(I think)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hmm, it is kinda cheating. Its bad and not a welcoming sight. But I cant understand, what makes him impossible to beat if he just runs away. Theres a dojo y'know ;)

I think its a kind of farming Im not sure.

Well, I better stop talking now before starts to act like a mini mod.
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
Originally Posted by torihero View Post
how the hell is that cheating?

i just said why you can't beat enemy who uses huricane it's totaly imposible just if he will make raw mistake then you can cut his hand but you will be sliced away like big popcorn in blender.
Omg dont be a noob -.-
Sec i will edit this post in the moment
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Learn how to counter it.
and don't say "OMG THERE IS NO WAY TO BEAT HIM!!!111!!11!11111" because chances are, there is.
:D