Toribash
Nice Boom said the blind man pwns.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

webzen dont jack peoples threads! oh and the replays:
8/10 for the first one, it had some nice hits.
7/10 for the second because opener was lame
8/10 for last one, nice and fast, and looked cool and agile

Good job!
im dead
Splinter, you remain one of the few people whom I cannot hack your replays to make them better. And for that I idolize you.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
There is so much potential in your openers. You need to make the best out of that and not just settle for a single dismemberment. The opener to your second replay is also quite overused. You have done better, Splinter, and instead of posting replays saying "they suck," actually spend more time getting all you can out of them. Build some self-esteem, you deserve it. 6/10 for the batch compared to the other replays you've put out before.
Originally Posted by Moltex View Post
There is so much potential in your openers. You need to make the best out of that and not just settle for a single dismemberment. The opener to your second replay is also quite overused. You have done better, Splinter, and instead of posting replays saying "they suck," actually spend more time getting all you can out of them. Build some self-esteem, you deserve it. 6/10 for the batch compared to the other replays you've put out before.

Thats what im talking about. Awesome critic.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread