Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
haha cool!

The metal looks like plastic tho!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Awesome!
10/10

Hahaha...wait you serious? Wow..nice fan crowd you got there..blindly giving you thumbs up....I pity you.

It's a damn sphere which isn't UV mapped nor textured properly. Why did you post the polygon amount if you obviously didn't make it low poly?

The sphere is empty and doesn't look good at all. If you still would want it to look good, without changing it, add it into a scene, photoshop something in and make more than just a damn sphere.

Work harder, ignore your fan crowd, they are stupid.

Infracted: Insulting other members. If you want to express your jealousy or opinions, do so nicely or well-thought out the next time. ~Dalir
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Dude , if it's a finished project , it's a 7/10.
I thought he was going to add bumpmaps , UV and stuffs.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
I respect your opinion Freelancer, but you are incorrect. I did properly UV it, and it's using image textures, not just materials. I posted the polygon count for the hell of it, and I'm sickened by your rudeness.

I know it doesn't look the best, it's not supposed to. but that's no reason to insult me.

I never said it's awesome, I never even posted my opinion of it, so stop thinking that my "fan's" influence my own thought of weither or not it's good.

it's not finished yet.
Former Item Forger
If it's properly uv mapped then texture in some details. Not every detail has to be modeled. Things like colored stripes, and stuff that would make it look more alive.

Don't worry too much about my behaviour, it's what's best for you.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Hey stupinator, I like it but I agree with freelancer
Uhm I must say you could also try out some GI rendering with HDRI Lighting to make it look cooler xD
Lol that would actually look purely awesome for a TB robot joint :O
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.