Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
please help, how do i replace my custom head with the default head in toribash.
okay ive been looking around and i have had some confusion.

i want to try to make a head and put it onto my character for toribash, but here it says u cant put it ingame and only has an avatar. but then i see many people with custom heads ingame.

i'm not asking how to add textures, im not asking how to make the head spin, i am asking how to put the head you made onto your character for toribash.

please, if u say upload your head onto here please explain how to do so, and after it uploads explain how it / how to replace(s) the default head with your custom head.
Last edited by PyroPivot; May 19, 2009 at 11:17 PM.
Yes. A custom head requires a head texture item. This costs 20k (20 000) ToriCredits. If you don't have that, you can follow this tutorial. If you have the texture, click Torishop (On this site) >Textures and upload a head texture.
thanks, but the "(Tga converter)" doesn't work any more cuz when you go to it, it just says:

"Notice

Unfortunately, this web page has been closed down. The Toribash head submitter now supports many different file formats, and that has made this service redundant."
Last edited by PyroPivot; May 19, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
He's not talking about uploading, if you read the post.

But you don't need a converter. You can use GIMP to save it as, for example, head.tga. Remember to have it saved without RLE compression! You'll get a checkbox when saving it.
Originally Posted by darthninga View Post
mine is stuffed it can only hold or relax how do i fixim desprate

Sorry, I dont think I got you.

Could you be more specific with describing your problem?
So we can actually help you:P

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by darthninga View Post
mine is stuffed it can only hold or relax how do i fixim desprate

Mine is Stuck It can only hold or relax how do i fix??I'm Desperate

is the correct way i belieave he/she meant to say,and maybe he/she meant the tori couldn't relax or hold in game.that's easy if that was the case.just close and
re-open toribash if it happens again.if not that being the issue yeah,more details.
Last edited by Arctichunter; May 19, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
||||7th dan black belt||||
I still dont understand how that comes into this topic but anyways, if you still have the problem, then try reinstalling the game.

Did you try moving the joints with your mouse? I mean clicking on them.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!