Toribash
Original Post
i think theres somthing wrong
i bought some items on the store and it hasn't put it on my guy yet do i need to go to the in game shop to put it on my self and if i do it hasent shown up yet

Undescriptive Topic Title
Last edited by Fyerrblad; May 6, 2009 at 07:22 PM.
oh noes kordiss, dont backseat mod.....

EDIT: sorry fyerrblad. i wont say stuff like that next time (if there is one)

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (USELESS POST. BACKSEAT MODDING)

its true i was. putting this wont get me infracted will it?
Last edited by iamrubbish; May 6, 2009 at 10:39 PM.
yeah bits just the ay you put "read it" as if you're angry and you are sick of people doin stuff like this (like a mod)
Guys, be careful on what you post next time.

@ugonadie6 : Read what Kordiss posted in his first post. Make sure you also have the latest version of Toribash. If not, download it from the official website, http://www.toribash.com

Next time you post a new thread, please post with a descriptive topic title.

@Kordiss : Your first post is okay. You provided the good link. But, don't get offtopic after, even if it's difficult to not sometimes.

@iamrubbish : Basically, do NOT post if you aren't helpful. Kordiss didn't backseat moderate at all, he just gave the link to the appropriated thread. Consider this as a warning. By the way, even if Kordiss post's is small, at least it's useful. Quality > Quantity. Offtopic too.

@william405 : Same for you. We don't care if you don't like the Search button. Really, who cares ? Using the Search button is suggested to avoid similar threads, and you are totally offtopic.

Guys, these are warnings.
Gone