Toribash
Original Post
[MODPACK] Headless Fighting!
Well, here it is.... its not finished, i plan on adding more. All the mods are Headless_[something here]. All the mods do something with the head, other than using it as a useless target for putching and decaps.

1.) defualt

pretty simple, you dont have a head. you can play with judo, akido, wushu, taekshu, lenshu, etc.

2.) brawl:

also boring. your head falls off in the begining of the game. However, you can play this with grabs off... and it ends up becoming a jugglin competition, or you could play with grabs, and have some fun trying to take the head from the other person. I tried to make it so that only the head DQs, but flag 32 is bugged up.... the non-dq statis only extends to the body objects, not the joints. in other words, landing on your elbow dosn't dq, but landing on your knee/elbow/shoulder/pecs will.

3.)Headcannon:

woot... your neck become overpowered and fires your head at high veocity. Attempt to aim, and dodge at the same time. For an extra challange, you can add in some rotatation.

4.)puppit:

your hangning from your neck in the air.... attempt to DM uke in any way (including shacking him until his neck DMs), so that he falls and DQs.

5.) luanch:

use your neck to fling yourself across at uke. NO THRUST WAS USED IN THIS MOD. all the speed you are given comes from that powerful neck of yours. This is a jousting mod

6.) Race to the finish

Well, it works in this mod pack too. i posted it earlier

7-8.) Swordfight

your head has transformed into a sword, the neck a joint. In the first turn, it is Dismembered so you can weild it like a katana. Whats the difference between this and katana anyway? wel... it dosn't DM yourself. you can position uke/tori wherever you want, and the sword will move with you (ever wanted to play backward katana?). Textured swords.... flaming swords.... isn't that great? #8 is non-instagib.

note: I WISH THEY WOULD FIX FLAG 2 SO YOU WOULDN'T GET DAMAGE WHEN YOU USE YOU'RE HEAD LIKE A SWORD [/RANT]

9-10) wrestling

Wrestling, In a dojo room. If you are pushed through your side of the hall, your head falls and DQs, Same for uke.

11) Punching bags

Punching bags!

12) CTF

Capture the flag, run to the other side, and grab their head, throw it, and DQ them. May release another version where you must take it back to your own side.

EDITS:

-fixed puppet bug.
-added 9-12

NOTE:
LINKS CONTINUED IN NEXT POST.
Attached Files
.headless_brawl.tbm (648 Bytes, 46 views)
.headless_defualt.tbm (156 Bytes, 35 views)
.headless_headcannon.tbm (374 Bytes, 68 views)
.headless_luanch.tbm (410 Bytes, 51 views)
.headless_racetothefinish.tbm (1.5 KB, 41 views)
.headless_swordfight.tbm (707 Bytes, 38 views)
.headless_puppetfight.tbm (702 Bytes, 30 views)
..headless_wrestling.tbm (3.1 KB, 17 views)
..headless_wrestlingv2.tbm (3.7 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by blkk; May 15, 2009 at 03:15 AM.
- its been a while
now THIS is an epic pack!

DL'ing now!

(more comments later)

>....<

A very....interesting glitch

I relaxed all for 70 frames. Upon holding all: BOOM....

What is this madness?

EDIT: found it it works for frames around that mark, not just 70....
Interesting.

EDIT: starts glitching at 432 going frama by frame. At hold all at 432, my head goes THROUGH uke's without causing damage....wtf?

Last window of opportunity is 428....upon which uke is blown at the crotch, making for a fast dq.

After more play, this mod is genious

MOVING ON: ....

EDIT: Launch is fun. MP is crucial though

Puppet fight is confusing....I think i'm missing something. I just fall, the neck breaks instantly....right?

Racetothefinish has...odd settings. (and i suck at running) XD

Awesome idea w/ swordfight. btw

The launch and headcannon will be SO popular!

those two are 10/10

Others are ok, but not as ingenious as the first.

EDIT: Damn! These aren't approved yet! noes ;_;
I can't wait till I can try them out. Good job Blkk!
Attached Files
GlitchHeadless.rpl (19.6 KB, 13 views)
GlitchHeadless2.rpl (14.1 KB, 8 views)
GlitchHeadless3.rpl (28.0 KB, 8 views)
GlitchHeadless4.rpl (14.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by DarkJak; May 7, 2009 at 04:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Um what?

Thanks for the positive reviews Darkjak. Are there any other bugs for the other mods?

Retesting the puppit one.... it worked for me pretty well, but anyway.

I will be uploading when i am SURE there are no bugs. Also, you are completely free to request headless mods, and do so here, so that i can fulfill them easier and its more organized and stuff. I have tons of ideas for this mod pack, so ill be releasing more later, (usually in groups of 3-4 every week).

EDIT: adding pics. If you have shaders, your welcome to post your own pics, so i can use yours instead of my crap ones.

EDIT: okey, fixing puppetfight

EDIT: fixed, re-upload on first post

EDIT: Tested the bug DJ, it AWSUM. however, im not going to bother fixing it because i know how it happens, and when, although im not that sure on why. Also, it dosn't interfere with gameplay. Thanks though.... epic glitch! xD

EDIT: links will follow:
Attached Files
..headless_CTF.tbm (2.9 KB, 9 views)
..headless_punchinbag.tbm (6.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by blkk; May 15, 2009 at 03:16 AM.
- its been a while
blkk look what i did in ur Headless cannon mod,

Edit: added another one
Attached Files
BoomHeadshot.rpl (27.6 KB, 14 views)
BoomNUTshot.rpl (22.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Paralyzer; May 7, 2009 at 05:48 AM.
Yup... as i said, these mod flags need to be fixed. Flag 32 (which makes something non-dqablt) should extend to joints, but it dosn't. Therefore, the neck will dq, but head will not.

Anyhow, don't be trying to ricoche the head off the ground... slows it down and such. Go for a direct hit.
Last edited by blkk; May 7, 2009 at 06:20 AM.
- its been a while
Headcannon is my favourite.

No wait. I LIKE THEM ALL!
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Ukes head instead of a regular ball in soccer!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi