Ranking
Original Post
Starting up Toribash
Ok, well recentlly I purchased a new IBM computer, and I re installed Toribash. Now, before starting Toribash and playing it, I went on my hotmail so I can see the email I have with textures to change the menu screen into a custom one. Now when i was looking for the Games/Toribash/Data/Textures folder I couldnt see the logo, background, and header folders. So, I simply saved the new logo, background, and header in the folder instead of over the old ones (I do not know if this caused the problem). Nyways, when I looked into the folder again I found the old ones with the new custom ones both together, I couldn't find it again however, if I tryed to save them over it. So, I just deleted the new custom ones. Then, when I started up Toribash, the screen was about half the size of the computer screen (from the left side to the right about halfway) but the length was the same (going up), and all I could do was hear the music because the only thing that showed up was the red menu without any buttons or replay in the background however. I then tryed looking in the programs I had downloaded for Toribash so I can uninstall it and re install it again, but it wasnt there. If you can help me with please do.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Try reinstalling the game and reinstalling your video card driver when you get unbanned.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I reinstalled the game over 6 times already, and what is this banned thing under my name it says Senior Member, I know I have 3 infractions, but can it at least show it to me that I'm banned instead of people saying Oh no Ultima's banned D:

Oh yeah, and whats a video card driver >.<.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Originally Posted by UltimaKH1 View Post
Oh yeah, and whats a video card driver >.<.

If you have a hardware (video card) then you need a software for it to run with it, and thats the driver.

I suggest that you find out what kind of video card you have and search for the newest drivers.

You can probably find it in your gfx card's homepage.

The mains are:
www.nvidia.com
http://www.amd.com/us-en/

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

So.....Do I have to download a driver from nvidia? I don't know how to see my GFX card, I'm basicly an idiot.
So.....Do I have to download a driver from nvidia? I don't know how to see my GFX card, I'm basicly an idiot.

Hmm well nvidia/ati drivers you need, it depends on your video card.
Also these types have lots of releases, each one with a particual driver, so you need to check out your video card.

Vox sucks

What happens if ijust download a random one and toribash works?
What happens if ijust download a random one and toribash works?

Then you got the right one

Did that happen?

Vox sucks

well I've try reinstalling my driver . I have a thing that come's up like The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000034). Click on OK to terminate the application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Originally Posted by exbattle View Post
well I've try reinstalling my driver . I have a thing that come's up like The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000034). Click on OK to terminate the application

Ew 0xc0000034 is a hexadecimal pointer address, I'm not sure what it does.
If you get that message, it means that windows has written some random thing in your memory, and that failed.
I woulkd suggest that you get another driver, or reinstall your windows too. Though I cant say it for sure, since I dont know what that address is holding. I'll check it out when i got time a bit later.

Vox sucks