Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Very, very nice!

Loved the freecam, loved the shader, loved the music.
You went a bit overboard on the zooming and shaking, but the replays were great.
I couldn't see any sync in there, but I don't really care. It was awesome.
Please keep making vids, you're damn good at it.

And please leave some Prodigy for me. ;_;
infamous

Fixed your embed.

Also, awesome vid. 1:33 to 1:37, awesome kick. Looked beautiful. Nice transitions, good shader choice, music was alright but a little more effort with the syncing would have been awesome.
Overall score: 9/10 Good job.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
You went a bit overboard on the zooming and shaking, but the replays were great.

True, but there are more things I didn't like:
First the camera: It was really unfluid and stiff and sometimes really hard to see anything when the shaking stuff comes with it!
Second, is the sync: May it's just me but for me there was no really sync with the beat or even the lyrics! (You could change the shader when the guy says "Show your colors" or something like that!)
Third, The shader: It was hard for me to see the Black gardients in front of a black backround in the first part. Try a bit around with the shaders or make your own once with Blam's shadermaker!
Fourth and last, the speed: Yea, the speed makes the video interesting. If you make an absolutely kickass video but it is to slow, it will get boring! Try to mess up a bit. Make non fighting parts faster then fighting parts and stuff.

But it's a good video: 7/10 for me.
After watching it several more times I actually wanna give it a 10/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly