Ranking
Original Post
banned for nothing?
that right,today,a beautiful day,i just wanted to come back and play toribash...long time ago i didnt connecte,so yeah...then i cant login to my acount nighthawk1,i was like why?then i talked to my friend dennistian and he said my acount got banned>>i said why?then he said somehow it was most hated>>but i never had a discussion with nobody¬¬dont you guys can think someone got in mmy acount and got me banned?one month ago,i traded my naruto arena acount for this nighthawk1 acount,the dealer was ravenking,or dawnofwar989,knowed as kyle>>i think the guy did,cuz we had alot of fights...the acount wasent importante,but the itemns i had on nighthawk was¬¬

please help me

thx
nighthawk1 texture stealing is wrong. remove the textures after you get unbanned 05-13-2009 05-27-2009 siku
Pshhh who is dennistian anyway? also i think toy can pm an admin about this. Your ban will be lifted in 14 days though
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Originally Posted by xXxCenaXxX View Post
that right,today,a beautiful day,i just wanted to come back and play toribash...long time ago i didnt connecte,so yeah...then i cant login to my acount nighthawk1,i was like why?then i talked to my friend dennistian and he said my acount got banned>>i said why?then he said somehow it was most hated>>but i never had a discussion with nobody¬¬dont you guys can think someone got in mmy acount and got me banned?one month ago,i traded my naruto arena acount for this nighthawk1 acount,the dealer was ravenking,or dawnofwar989,knowed as kyle>>i think the guy did,cuz we had alot of fights...the acount wasent importante,but the itemns i had on nighthawk was¬¬

please help me

thx

im asking
YOUR THE REAL
nighthawk1?
then whos the guy using your account all the time?
whos he?
and who can you be the real nighthawk
the guy stole textures
he had flame head on nighthawk1
hes even from clan YES before
how the...
can Ravenking explain this
lalala i can explain since i knew all this xD

so he is the real nighthawk btw
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
The reason they banned you for is probably good. You will be able to reach your "stuff" later I guess.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly