Toribash
Original Post
HELP this my vista comp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wcvlDyvGw
go to link somereason it dosnt work

its not about shadrs its a bug
Last edited by realpro12; May 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM.
You only need the ID of the youtube link to embed it:

[YOUTUBE]wcvlDyvGw[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway, what exactly is your problem? You can't see shaders? Well first of all, you didn't actually check the shaders box in the menu.. If you still can't see it..

Question #1

My game looks nothing like it does for other people, the graphics are all poor and stuff. How do i make it look cool?

Solution

You need to activate shaders on your Toribash. To do this,

- Open up Toribash
- Click setup
- Click options
- Tick shaders like this

- Click ok
- There you go, you should now have shaders!

Question #2

I have done what is said above but my graphics are still bad and if i go to options, the shaders are ticked off!

Possible problems and solutions

Problem: Your video card doesn't support shaders
Solution: Buy a new video card from a store! Remember, it's a piece of hardware so you can't download it from the internet.

Problem: Your video card doesn't have updated drivers
Solution: Download drivers! To do that,

- Figure out what video card you have. To do that, go to start - run - type in dxdiag - display. Name should be it.
- Go to www.google.com and type in "*your video card* drivers". Some of the more common drivers are for Ati and Nvidia, so here are the links for those:

Ati drivers (click)
Nvidia drivers (click)
Whoop Whoop
Aha I see the bug, thats pretty creepy.
Though I coudnt get to to do the same as you.
Have you tryed reinstalling Toribash? Maybe get the latest version if you dont have it already.

Anyways, I dont know any reasons why would this happen, so I cant really help you in this.

Wait till soneone who actually knows whats up gets here:P

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

stderr.txt??
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi