Ranking
Original Post
HELP!
Grrr...anyway I've seen the shaders they look awesome, so i looked on you tube to see how to get them...so i went into options and clicked on the "shaders" mark ***it was unchecked*** and when i checked it and hit "ok" the the toribash screen went white so i pulled up the windows option menu their seemed to be a error so i exited and tried again same thing!...some one please help
Originally Posted by aelak View Post
Grrr...anyway I've seen the shaders they look awesome, so i looked on you tube to see how to get them...so i went into options and clicked on the "shaders" mark ***it was unchecked*** and when i checked it and hit "ok" the the toribash screen went white so i pulled up the windows option menu their seemed to be a error so i exited and tried again same thing!...some one please help

Hmm dude, there are like 10000 of threads about this, read the previous posts then post yours please.

Also your video card isnt good enough for Toribash shaders, that means it cant run pixel shader 3.0.

Thats why you wont get any Shaders.

If you have a good gfx card, then update your divers.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

More details about it here. Undescriptive title is undescriptive.
Last edited by crux; May 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM.