Toribash
Original Post
problems with mods in MultiPlayer
Why its not posible to play in every mod in multiplayer?
I can play mods in singleplayer but some of them dont want to load in multiplayer.
They should work, did you try with /set mod modname.tbm?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

of course, I always useing "/set mod ..." and i can change to well know mods like judo, wushu, kickbox, aikido, taekkyon etc. but i have problems with others mods. may in-game frinds have similar problem.

I did't had that problem before.
Last edited by WildGhost; May 20, 2009 at 07:38 PM.
Whats the mod's name?

Maybe you are capitalizing wrong, there are some mods what need capitalizing to work.
or try ctrl+m and select the mod you wish

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

You dont even need to type /set mod anymore as far as i know
Ive been just going to the mods folder, then i can select the mod i want and it loads it in multiplayer.
I've had the same problem
Whenever I do one of the suggested ideas here, either from mod menu or from the /set mod it loads the Akido mod...
Same here, i type the EXACT mod and then it just says in grey the mod i already was using.

definatly a bug or something.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Hmm actually, there was a bug with this before, seems like it didnt get fixed yet.
All we can do is wait then.

Vox sucks