Toribash
Original Post
Five Finger Death Punch
Yes, Five Finger Death Punch, I have just recently started listening to them, and they kick ass. For ages I only really listened to Hip-Hop, but have since turned to Metal. Maybe i grew up?

Now, ontopic, what other bands can you guys recomend to me to listen to. Im tired of gay shitty rap and want something hardcore. I listen to Disturbed, FFDP, Hurt, that sort of stuff.

IDEA: a music support board, for people looking for a specific a genre of music, or seperate threads stickied for [Metal] [Techno] [Classic] and what not.

Just an idea :/
FFDP is a very talented band. The most impressive piece that this band has to offer is the vocals, IMO. I'm tired of hearing metal/death metal with gutteral and screaming vocals, and with FFDP, they have the metal sound with the clear vocal line. His voice is unique, also.

Stranger than Fiction, Never Enough, and Meet the Monster are the tracks I like from this band.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Very good band, and drummer pretty much said it all ;P

for other bands, i cant really suggest much cause i listen to
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
metal/death metal with gutteral and screaming vocals,

lol Bilza, i hate the screamo stuff where you can't interpret the lyrics. FFDP is bordering, but they are a bit like slipknot, where they have the sort of metal yelling and stuff and then there are parts when they actually sing. And the songs you named drummer are probably their best.
Really? i don't like the singing at all.
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 20, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Isn't the Five Finger Death Punch a move used in Kill Bill that explodes the enemies heart?
Fonzie be with you.
No, that's Five Point Palm or some shit. Anyways, I'm a big fan. I was gonna create a thread but came across this one first.

Pre-ordered the 'War Is The Answer' album from Play.com. 'Way Of The Fist' kicks ass. I don't really have a favourite song.

For those who haven't heard them, if you want to hear some good songs, I recommend listening to 'Stranger Than Fiction' or 'Never Enough'. Though if you want to hear what FFDP are really about, then go with 'The Way Of The Fist', 'Meet The Monster' or 'Hate Me' amongst others.

I'm suprised I found more FFDP fans on here. \o/
Ye, they are kewl... I need to get their whole album though...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.