Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Question about PMs
Dose some admins have power to viwe ppl PMs?
If yes, it would means that it is't needed to upload each image of PM on imageshack and waste time on that, just link of each pm instand of images would be enough to show proofs of scams.
Only if they log into your account. Better just to send the images to whomever.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
ok, thank you.

EDIT: So if some one want show proofs that are in PMs can just say password to one of admins in pm?
Last edited by MNR; May 23, 2009 at 01:56 PM.
actually admins can view your passwords and stuff. They can login into your account if they wanted too. ;)
I know that admins knows everone's passwords XD
but I know that ppl are ignored if they dont show proofs to solve problems.

I want get to know if sending password to admins is enough as "proof" and if its enough to not be Ignored.
Admins don't know anybody's passwords. Admins can't see anyone's password. The only password any user has permission to see is their own. However, admin users can change people's passwords to whatever they like, even if they don't know what they are.

If you're reporting a scam, send images. Not a password. Period.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."