Toribash
Get this out of this forum, please.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
The most complete 100 DM self-harm replay I've seen, for sure. You should do your feet as well! 13 peices is pretty damn good... To say Uke does nothing at all.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Thanks Qeg, nice to see that most people in this forum are still nice people, and not complete faggots.
I would like to ask though, what is wrong with the replay Dafe?
Nothing wrong with the replay. It's pretty good, even. You just posted it in the wrong forum.

Subjective qualifiers (like "best"), as opposed to objective ones (like "fastest," "highest," anything quantifiable, etc.), are impossible to evaluate for standing as a record and, as such, this thread had no business in the Book of Records submission forum.
How about most? As it is the most broken parts in a self descruction, shouldn't that be a qualifier? Although most self destruction sounds a bit... yeah...
And Most parts dismembered by self is a little long, and doesn't have the same punch, although noted, "best" is of course, an opinion, which can obviously be disputed.
I mean, feel free to submit it to the Book of Records forum for most self-inflicted dismemberments, as it's probably a good contender, but use appropriate language. "Best" is subjective, and it's also ambiguous, in that it could mean that it's the most stylish, most entertaining, etc. There's also a sticky at the top of the Submissions forum that says to read before posting, which specifies a submission format. Be sure to adhere to it if you want the moderators to acknowledge the record.