Toribash
Original Post
I did Nokturnals run...apparently.
Hey guys,

I was in a running server today and i thought i would try a new run (I only know verax's one). So i did....and the guy i was running against said "Holy cr*p thats nokturnals run :O, how do you do that" and i said "really? whats that i only learnd running yesterday" (I have proof for that if you really need it) and he said "nokturnals run is a pro run and really hard to do" now i dont know if it really is but can you tell me if it is and what you guys think about it

Thx.
Attached Files
Rpl-111.rpl (127.1 KB, 141 views)
Goddammit I can't open it because I haven't got the mod
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I don't see how it is so pro if you didn't even take 2 steps. I don't really like it because it seems like you tried to do Verax's run, but messed up. Work on some more replays in running, and try ,ore styles. You never know, you could be in Runners League, as i am the leader.
umm wtf is this shit?

fail-o-meter:

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

srsly idk wtf nokturnals run looks like but i know that is not it
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I don't really like it because it seems like you tried to do Verax's run, but messed up.

Verax's run? Running styles? I think you sound more fail than he does. What kind of styles are there in placing your foot next to your other? Running is running.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Consider who the posting guy is. Verax's run has to suck. I wouldn't consider it running at all.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I I don't really like it because it seems like you tried to do Verax's run, but messed up.

That's what DecapW did. The other guy did Verax's run correctly.