Toribash
Original Post
Culapou's Wrestling Replays
Will update regularly

Flip Driver: I grab uke and run around the ring to gain enough momentum to flip him over and nail a piledriver.
CorkScrew Elbow: I bounce off the top rope do a double sideflip with some twist, and smash my elbow into uke.
Running Clothesline: Realistic high-speed running that allows me to slap my forearm in ukes face hard enough so that his head comes off.
Attached Files
FlipDriver.rpl (77.3 KB, 121 views)
CorkScrewElbow.rpl (71.9 KB, 110 views)
RunningClothesline.rpl (79.4 KB, 105 views)
Last edited by TheGod; May 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM.
the god
What's the mod used for this so I can download it and actually view the replay?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
What's the mod used for this so I can download it and actually view the replay?

You are running an outdated version of toribash, download 3.72 from toribash.com

Added Corkscrew Elbow
the god
cula, i'm typing something because u asked me to. "Your replays are great. You are awesome. You are the best"

jk, badass replays sir
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Culapou: I copied the text into an existing mod file, save them both, they both work as mods because I tested they work in sp and they do, but I still can't open your replays =S
Ah, there we go.

FlipDriver - Nothing special, there's another thread where someone did a suplex move and it was basically the same as your one

CorkScrewElbow - This one was my favourite, the jump and the position were excellent and it looked really professional

RunningClothesline
- I'm not quite sure about this one. All it was was you decapping uke with your arm and then dismembering yourself in the process, which isn't very good

Overall - 6/10