Toribash
Original Post
[Video] OWNAGE (dont know if right area)
please put this in the correct area im bad at putting threads in wrong spots

here is my vidoe

please enjoy

MY MAIN will be unbannded today w00t

Edited the embedded part for you, bud.

~Maple
Last edited by Mapleleaf; May 27, 2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: put vidoe on page
Moved to Art. Also, your video is borked.

Edit: WAS borked, now it's just... Shabby, as Moop down there put it. =P
Last edited by Shook; May 27, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
is this your video?

i must say, very shabbily made video. I can safely say u put no effort into that at all. You couldnt even be bothered to turn of HD or film the replays seperately, LET ALONE put in any syncing or effects. To add to this, the music stopped half way through!!!

Replays themselves are pretty bad too, one of them was just ur tori and uke falling down - could u not be bothered to take that out?

Im not being harsh on purpose, but the truth is harsh.

1/10, sorry
Last edited by Moop; May 27, 2009 at 03:21 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
and btw it was audioswap so it ran out in halfway cuse i coudlnt put no other music in and i dont got a mic to record music and btw i didnt want to make it a VIDEO i wanted to just show my moves...i dont like missing with stuff like this like making it ownage kinda i just wanted to show off my replays....

im going to make a new vidoe and ill put it on ownage
Last edited by realpro12; May 27, 2009 at 04:26 PM.
Originally Posted by realpro12 View Post
i wanted to just show my moves

Yeah, and you know how people show off their moves? By making good videos to show them off in style. This was awful - it not only draws away your attention from the replays due to bad video editing, the replays themselves suck. I'm not even gonna rate this.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Yeah, and you know how people show off their moves? By making good videos to show them off in style. This was awful - it not only draws away your attention from the replays due to bad video editing, the replays themselves suck. I'm not even gonna rate this.

wow, u found a way to be even more patronising than me, good job

but yeah, u need to spend more than 10 minutes on any future videos, seriously. U dont want to give yourself a reputation as a noob because of bad videos
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Wow, this is the first scathing review from Moop I've ever seen. I don't blame him, though.
Next time, put some effort into your video, dude.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Wow, this is the first scathing review from Moop I've ever seen. I don't blame him, though.
Next time, put some effort into your video, dude.

yeah, shouldnt really review vids while in a bad mood again >.>