Ranking
it's about damn time an original iron man set came out.
10/10

the only thing i dont really like are the screws in the lower legs, but it's still epic.

edit: D= ducky got it? he always gets nice stuff
Since we've already heard all the general omgawesome comments, I'll get down to the little details and what you can work on in the future.

The hands seem a little rough and undeveloped. Proportions are off, and on the front side it looks like a rather poor job of bevel/emboss and/or plastic wrap filter. I don't understand the back of the hand, either. Top of the hand looks like you were going for 4 fingers, but there are only three on the front.

The armor on the fronts of the legs is also a bit rough. Doesn't quite have the same metallic feel as the head. And the circular thing which I can't remember the name of on the tops of the thighs should really be down at the joint, though it'd be hard to make that look good.

Feet are stretched, but then again they always are. I'd go for a more simple design on the tops/bottoms of the feet.

Overall, not a bad set by any means, but it could use a bit of development and refinement on the little details.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Many thanks for such developed comment, Hanz0. You are right about hands and feet, these parts will need to be finished. The matter is that a Ducky hurried me constantly and I have solved it's OK this way