Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]A production of boredom: Evil's Lair
So was really bored yesterday, and decided to do something.

Made this out of a bunch of images off of google, some brushes, etc. Real image is 2000 x 1500. If anyone wants a copy of the full size image, just send me a PM

Constructive feedback welcome, but won't be too bothered about anywya improvement I could make since it was just an hour or two of work.

'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
That' pretty awsum. But I don't know how much is your own work and how much is google's.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
The pentagram on the right wall, the face in the left wall, the skull and the eye are all google.

The rest is me and brushes.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
It all comes together really well, I'm giving it an 8/10 because it looks really good
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Looks really nice, comes together nicely.
Would look better centered around the eye, without the skull and stuff, just eye and runes.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yeah I was gonna say that the skull was out of place because my eye can't concentrate on everything else because of the two main images.

But that's just my observation and constructive crit.
Apart from a small flaw, which may not even be a flaw, I really enjoy it.
Props.
lol