Toribash
Original Post
First Madman
I don't see any Madman thread to post this, so I'm a blue belt and this is my first actual madman. Rate/Comment please? Thanks
Attached Files
00_JS_Madman.rpl (159.5 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by jumpysnake; May 29, 2009 at 07:00 AM.
For a blue belt that was pretty impressive. It's good that you're using limp style and there were a lot of fast dm's. It was a little messy and grabby but keep making replays and you'll be very good in no time
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Thanks for the Advice... read it after making another Madman. (after all practice makes perfect) I think this one is still quite grabby, more stiff, overall worse than the first one. Rate/Comment please?
Attached Files
00_JS_Madman2.rpl (170.2 KB, 12 views)
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
For a blue belt that was pretty impressive. It's good that you're using limp style and there were a lot of fast dm's. It was a little messy and grabby but keep making replays and you'll be very good in no time

That's basically what I think of this one, cba to type it out again =P
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Don't judge people by their belts. Shook and Tempo are in ORMO and are blue belts.
Very good replays btw, since they're your first madmans.
9/10
Third Madman. Still kinda grabby, I guess, maybe not as fast as others. I dunno. C&C. Might make this my replay thread (How do you change the title to the thread?)
Attached Files
00_JS_Madman3.rpl (201.8 KB, 6 views)
Meh, I only watched the first mad man, I thought it was great! Especially for your first one and your low belt. =p

There are some area of improvements needed to get perfect replays. =P

- At some points, you did some useless hard kicks, I'd say try and avoid those as you want style in your replay, if you aren't using the legs, I'd say relax some of the parts.
- When your in the air, your legs are a bit stiff. Try and relax them as well, this makes the replay more fluid.

But overall, I thought you did a great job! Way better than my first mad man. =p
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op