Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VIDEO] My own Opener
I just created this Opener for a toribash video.
I'd like to hear your opnions and CC of course.

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I used a winamp visualitazion, hypercam for recording and sony vegas to edit it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
cool, lets hope the video after it is as good too. Unless the video is a similar style, it might just look messy and out of place
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Thanks!
The video itself will be a toribash video, when I have some better replays.
Tripy... If you have shaders, I would sujest corrisponding the colors of the opener to your background in your replay.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
I have shaders.
mhh I couls create a custom shader for that.
Is the video just called My Opener? I cannot view youtube on firefox and I need to know the name so I can view on Internet Explorer.