Toribash
pretty nice work aerox. i like the way you have shaded it. very well made. how long did it take you?

Improvements: add some more glowing to the hand (like the light from the flame) i can see you've added some but it's not too clear.

8/10
well this took me about 1 hour of work... But thanks for your comment.

if you want you can give me ideas of what i draw next
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
how about someone standing throwing fire out of both his hands? and maybe someone being hit by it? in the sytyle of that hand^ it would look good.
The hand is a little small in the thumb area. The ball of your thumb (The part that sticks out on the palm when you stretch your hand) is too small.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Originally Posted by Zanzaba View Post
The hand is a little small in the thumb area. The ball of your thumb (The part that sticks out on the palm when you stretch your hand) is too small.

Agreed. The thumb is to thin
Cookie Member
are you using your own hand as a model?

I find it helps a lot to have a live model to draw, when I draw hands, I hold out my own hand as a refferance. I can't draw hands without a model in fact.

so Judge the difference

from a crappy hand with illproportioned fingers and odd bumps (haven't drawn a hand without a model cause I know I can't)

to this with a model:

to people: Do NOT comment on my drawing, it's just there to show how helpful using your own hand as a model can be.
Former Item Forger