Toribash
Original Post
[sketch]faces
a few of my more recent sketches...(the shading sucks because i only have mechanical pencils)
q.jpg
o.jpg
n.jpg
what am i doing wrong with the lips?
u mad tho :)
Your not really adding volume to the lips.
Pull your lips into your mouth and you just see your skin meet. That's what your doing.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Nice, 7/10

I say add more value. WAY more low value (to make it look more realistic) even though it's anime type drawings.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Need to work on your symetry, and some shading..
The lips lack volume, as said, and I thought the second one was a guy till I looked under the water ._.
I really like them!

You might want to ask your sister / girlfriend to stand topless in a pool (as a reference), because the breasts looks odd and off.
Last edited by Freelancer; Jun 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
You might want to ask your sister / girlfriend to stand topless in a pool (as a reference), because the breasts looks odd and off.

Dude...

Regarding the pictures, they are good except they need shading
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Dude...

Regarding the pictures, they are good except they need shading

... As long as they both are mature, they should have figured out that nudity is just natural and really nothing special.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Eh, I have to agree - using your sister is a bit wierd,
Though I agree its natural.. Doesn't change the fact it would be extremely uncomfortable.

Using a good friend or girlfriend is fine, of just a reference picture of the internet.