Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Infestation
Current State:

Start of illustration for friends book
Last edited by corza334; Jun 3, 2009 at 07:50 AM.
that's one tall fella

nice job, but some definition in the body would be nice. particularly in the face/torso
Former Item Forger
Perspective is wrong, unless he stands in front of a painting of a street?

Other than that, feels a bit uncompleted, I do like the work you did with it but yeh...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Haha yeah, It's uncompleted - not going to be completed.
The perspective is way off - gotta work on that.

Was just a spur of the moment thing ^_^ It's my most complete background to date, so I thought I may as well post it.

I might rework it.. but it's unlikely.

Thanks for the comments though =]

EDIT: Actually, I'm gunna do the original idea I had, A swampish monster.
(Yes, I have one crazy train of thought)

(No, that was not a deliberate ozzy reference)
Last edited by corza334; Jun 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM.
Looks like some proportion problems man.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I was actually really pleased with the SWAT guys proportions, but upon adding the light - things got blended together.

Anyway - working on a new and improved painting
Still wrong, the background needs to be a LOT more down...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Geez, you guys are straight-minded eh?
I like the look of this corza. (Yes, i noticed some perspective problems too)
It's interesting. Comments like "background needs to be down" I would just ignore. There's more than one way to draw \o. Cheers.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?